- Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. Luke 10:2 KJV
- Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Matthew 28:19 KJV
- So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 KJV
- And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. Mark 16:15-16 KJV
Contact Jerry and Cynthia
Would you like us to speak at your church or gathering?
Would you like to let us know that you are praying for us?
Feel free to ask a question or submit a comment.
Our mailing address is: 69B BMC Dr, Centreville, AL 35042
We have some great stories to tell and an even stronger testimony now. If you would like us to share it with your church, feel free to contact us. To God be the glory!
The most common question we get asked is "How can I start a campground ministry?". We are not experts by any means, but we will share with you what we did.
- First and foremost, pray about it. Make sure it is what God wants you to do and not just something you want to do.
- When we arrived at a campground or RV park, we asked if they held any kind of worship services. If so, we offered to assist and if they did not need assistance, we simply attended like anyone else. If they needed assistance, we would offer to hold Bible studies and/or worship services. If they did not want anything, we just camped there.
- As we would speak with other campers, through casual conversation, we would try to determine if they were Christians or not. After talking for a bit, we would say something along the lines of "you sure are nice folks, where do y'all go to church?". This is a casual, non-confrontational approach that easily leads to a more detailed discussion. The Lord will lead you from there.
- Occasionally, you will get the "I am not into that religious stuff" or "I don't believe that mess"... and that's OK. You are never to argue the faith, simply say "But you have heard that Jesus died for your sins, right?" They will almost always say yes and then you simply say "Great. As long as you have heard the message, how you respond is up to you. Y'all have a great time camping and if you do want to talk, we are in site number XX". It's really that simple.